With a Globus subscription you get the comprehensive data management capabilities your researchers need—including file sharing, data publication, access to cloud storage, advanced endpoint administration, and much more. Learn more about subscriptions or request a quote.
Take research data management to the next level
Research computing leaders rely on Globus—and so can you. With a Globus subscription, organizations of any size can have the same data management capabilities as the largest global facilities. Make sure your researchers have the tools their peers and collaborators are already using.
Do more than move files
Just using Globus for transfer? You're missing out! With a Globus subscription you can check all the boxes for data management planning—and your researchers will gain the platform they need for easy, reliable collaboration on shared data.
What you get with a Globus subscription:
- Make it possible for researchers to share info with collaborators without having to get them new accounts on your system (all you need is their email), saving time and effort for both researchers and admins
- Avoid duplication of data on cloud storage, saving money and improving security
- Automatically optimize and monitor movement of shared data between collaborators' systems, e.g. using faster networks when available
- Save money and time by avoiding the need for development, installation, testing, and integration of multiple software components to build a data repository
- Establish science portals where data can be published, discovered, and shared, facilitating richer collaboration
Access to storage connectors
- Expand available storage for researchers by plugging external and/or cloud systems into your campus storage ecosystem
- Seamlessly access systems including Amazon S3, Google Drive, Logic BlackPearl, ActiveScale, and more (see complete list of premium connectors)
Endpoint management & reporting
- Gain more control over research data usage, e.g .proactively suspend/resume/cancel transfers if needed, pause activity to do maintenance without disrupting the user experience, and more
- Find and resolve issues faster, e.g. proactively investigate jobs for issues; locate source of user issues; use the Globus command line interface to set up notifications about certain types of issues
- Gain visibility and insights into how your storage and data are being used—who is doing what with their data on your systems, e.g. see which local accounts are sharing what with whom
- Optimize transfer performance by tweaking endpoint settings
- Get real-time and historical accounting into storage system usage
- Move to the top of our support queue when you need help from our expert team
- Resolve issues faster and make life easier for admins and researchers
Join the hundreds of organizations who trust Globus to manage their research data!